Sunday, September 25, 2022

Intro

I have decided (against my better judgment) to create a blog centered around dating.  My purpose in doing so is to entertain while being informative, especially during a time when many people feel frustrated about their experiences (or lack of) with dating.  Here, I want to not just tell personal stories, but also break down events into helpful learning experiences, and share legitimate tips from resources such as David Coleman aka “The Dating Doctor” who was/is the inspiration for the movie “Hitch” and information from the book “The 5 Love Languages, Singles Edition.”  In doing so, I wish to learn and explore together better ways to create healthy connections that lead to long-lasting friendships and romantic relationships.  


Hope you enjoy,


Em


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro

I have decided (against my better judgment) to create a blog centered around dating.  My purpose in doing so is to entertain while being inf...